To book Sabarimala Q Click here
Kerala Police plays a pivotal role in the conduct of Sabarimala Festival. It is one of the significant duties of Kerala police. The services are rendered to the Pilgrims by the Police Personnel with a sense of devotion and commitment. The duty place spread over a vast area spanning around 100 Sq. Kms of uneven terrain poses major challenges for police functions. A total of 3000 Police personnel will be in the service of Ayyapa Devotees. In addition to the Police arrangement, a temporary Police Station will function at Sannidanam for the entire season for the maintenance of law and order.
The major services rendered by Kerala police at Sabarimala are
- Ensuring safety and security of Sabarimala and pilgrims.
- Providing facilities for Good Darsan by proper crowd control.
- Maintaining Smooth traffic system.
- Managing an Efficient Vehicle Parking System.
- Ensuring smooth VVIP movement.
- Providing security for Thanka Anki Thiruvabharanam procession.
- Providing Ambulance Service.
- Ensuring effective Disaster Management.
- Maintaining Law & Order.
- Preventing the occurrence of crimes.