Gazette Date: 30/06/2016
Last Date: 03/08/2016
GENERAL RECRUITMENT – DISTRICT WISE
Applications are invited online only by One Time Registration exclusively from qualified candidates for appointment the under mentioned post.
|2.||Name of post||: High School Assistant (Sanskrit)|
|3.||Scale of pay||: ` 15380-25900/-(PR)|
|4.||Number of vacancies||: District wise|
|Kollam -01 (One)|
|Alappuzha -01 (One)|
|Kannur -01 (One)|
- Conventional type applications will be summarily rejected. Candidates shall apply online only by One Time Registration to keralapsc.g ov.in.
Separate Ranked List will be prepared for each districts in pursuance of this notification. The Ranked list thus prepared and published by the Commission, shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year, subject to the condition that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment against aforesaid vacancies and also against the vacancies, if any, reported during the currency of the lists. In case no candidate is advised from the ranked list till the expiry of the period of three years, the duration of the ranked list shall be extended for a further period of one year or till at least one candidate is advised from the list whichever is earlier.
|(iii)||Candidates should submit applications for the post to any one of the above District and|
|should note the name of the District against the relevant column in the application. If|
|applications are sent contrary to the above direction, and if he/she is selected his/her|
|name will be removed from the Ranked lists and disciplinary action will be taken|
|(iv)||The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on a revenue||district|
|basis, subject||to the||special conditions laid down in G.O (Ms) No. 154/71/PD|
|dated, 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one revenue district from|
|the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he or she|
|completes 5 years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the|
|former district.||Even if||transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the|
|rules in G.O(MS) No.4/61/PD dated, 02.01.1961. Candidates already in Government|
|service holding this post in any one district are prohibited from applying again||for this|
|post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.|
Note:- 3 % of the vacancies to the above post are reserved for differently abled candidates as per GO (P) No. 1/13/SJD dtd. 3/1/2013.
|5.||Method of appointment||:||Direct Recruitment.|
|6.||Age Limit||:||18-40. Candidates should be born between 02.01.1976 and|
|01.01.1998 (Both dates included) with usual relaxation to SC/ST|
|and other Backward communities.|
|Note :- For concessions allowed in upper age limit subject to the condition that the maximum|
|age limit shall in no case exceed 50 (fifty) years; Please see Para 2 of the General Conditions|
|under Part II of this notification.|
A Degree in Sanskrit and B.Ed/BT/LT conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala.
Title of Oriental Learning in Sanskrit awarded or recognized by the Universities in Kerala and Certificate in Language Teachers Training issued by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala. (A title of Oriental Learning in the concerned language awarded or recognized by the Universities in Kerala shall also be accepted in lieu of Degree if these titles have been declared as equivalent to Part III of the Degree).
Note:- (i) `Siksha Sastri’ Examination of the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan and `Siksha Sastri Examination of the Kameswar Singh Darbhanga University of Bihar will be treated as equivalent to B.Ed Degree Examination of the Universities in Kerala for the purpose of appointment as High School Assistant (Sanskrit) GO (P) 55/87/GEdn. Dtd 6/3/1987.
Post Graduates in Sanskrit are also eligible to apply provided that they have B.Ed/B.T/L.T.
- Ed should be in the concerned Language.
Note: Rule 10 a (ii) of KS&SSR will be applicable for this post.
- SPECIAL CONCESSIONS REGARDING APPOINTMENT AND AGE LIMIT
- Preference will be given as laid down in G.O.(MS) No. 50/70/PD dated 12.02.1970
and G.O.(MS) No. 9/78/G.Edn. Dated 21.01.1978 to the wives of Jawans in the matter of recruitment as Teachers, if they possess the prescribed qualifications. Soldiers in active service and those working in Base Establishment are included under the term `Jawans’. Wives of Jawans should note in the application that they are wives of Jawans. Such candidates should obtain proper certificates from the Officer Commanding stating the name, military rank and military address of their husbands and produce the same as and when required by the Commission (G.O (MS) No. 509/64/Edn. Dated 19.09.1964, G.O.(MS) No. 614/65/Edn. Dated 09.11.1965 and G.O (MS) No. 243/66/Edn. Dated 27.05.1966).
- Laboratory Attenders in the departmental High Schools in the State who have rendered at least 5 years satisfactory service and who possess the prescribed qualification will be exempted from age limit. They should produce proper certificates from the headmaster of the school specifying the date of commencement of their service and the total service put in by them as and when required by the Commission. The candidates who claim exemption on this basis will be considered only against vacancies to be filled up by open competition on the basis of merit alone (G.O (MS) No.315/62/Edn. Dated 14.05.1962)
- First Class Scouts and Guides will be given preference in the matter of appointment as Teachers (G.O (MS) No. 122/75/G.Edn. Dated 27.05.1975 and GO (MS) No 50/70/PD dtd 12.2.1970.
- Teachers of the Government Primary and Nursery Schools who are graduates and are otherwise qualified will be exempted from upper age limit [G.O.(MS) No.185/70/Edn. dated 18/04/70 and G.O.(MS) No.466/70/Edn dated 11/11/1970]. They should produce proper certificate from authorities concerned as and when required by the commission.
Note: The candidates who claim concessions by virtue of above or any of the reason mentioned in Para 2 of the General Condition should state “Are you eligible for age relaxation” as “yes” on the online application and give details in the space following otherwise the applications are liable to be rejected presuming that they are over aged candidates. Upper age limit after allowing the relaxation as per rule should not exceed 50 years of age (see para 2 of General Conditions).
- Mode of Sending Application :
Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in‘ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The Application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- Last Date for receipt of applications : 08.2016 Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
- Address to which applications are to be sent : keralapsc.gov.in.
- If a Written Test/OMR/Online Test is conducted as a part of this selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.
(For details, including photo, ID Card etc please see the General Conditions given below as Part II of this Notification)
KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION